Do you ever feel that …
☞ you will never speak Hungarian?
☞ your progress is painfully slow?
☞ you will never sound like a native Hungarian?
☞ although you would really like to speak Hungarian, it’s just a pain in the neck?
☞ you don’t have time to learn Hungarian?
We, at Hungarize, would like to help you boost your Hungarian
with our Daily Dose of Hungarian project
by providing daily practice opportunities in small, digestible doses,
where the focus is on skills-development and real-life Hungarian.
How is our Daily Dose of Hungarian project built up?
What packages can you join?
By joining this tier, you support our work. In exchange, you get a
- 39-page-long Study Guide
- behind the scenes posts
- 30% discount at study.hungarize.com
By joining this tier, you get all benefits of the previous tiers, plus you get access to a part of our Daily Dose of Hungarian project:
- the audio recording of the daily dialogue
- word list
- discussion question
- can join our monthly Zoom meetings
- get 35% discounts at study.hungarize.com
By joining this tier, you get all benefits of the previous tiers, plus you get access to our full Daily Dose of Hungarian posts:
- comprehension-check questions at 3 levels
- gap-filling tasks
- notes of the day (grammar, vocabulary, expressions, culture…)
- sample answer to the discussion question
- get access to all our resources from the past 6 months
- get the transcripts of our podcasts and YouTube videos
- get 40% discount at study.hungarize.com
By joining this tier, you get all benefits of the previous tiers, plus you get
- your answers to the daily discussion questions (sent in a comment or in a Patreon message) collected and corrected in your personal GoogleDrive Document
- with notes and links to practice
- get access to our full resource library, i.e. everything we have published on Patreon
- get 45% discount at study.hungarize.com
By joining this tier, you get all benefits of the previous tiers, plus
- you get Barbi’s phone number and you can answer the question of the day in a video message via WhatsApp
- Barbi answers the video message with a video message (with transcript)
- get 50% discount at study.hungarize.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not sure if I can commit to studying every day. Is the project still useful for me?
Yes, absolutely! The dialogues we share do not depend on each other, so you can skip as many days as you want, you don’t need to catch up on the materials you missed. You can just as well pick and choose the materials you are interested in and skip the ones that you don’t need.
How much time does it take to complete one Daily Dose?
The question is: how much time do you have to practice? In our Study Guide we give you 5/10/15/20/30+ minute lesson plans. You don’t need to do all the exercises every day to benefit a lot from our Daily Dose of Hungarian project; listening to the dialogue of the day and picking up one useful word or expression while you drink your morning coffee is a lot more than nothing. 🙂
I’m not sure which tier I should choose.
In this case we recommend starting with our middle tier called Rubik-kocka: in this one you get access to all types of resources we share. If you feel you would benefit from getting your answers corrected or you would like to get access to our whole library of resources, you can upgrade to a higher tier, but if you feel the dialogues are enough for you and you don’t need extra grammar, vocabulary, skills development practice tasks, you can downgrade.
How difficult are the resources? Can elementary level students use them?
All levels can benefit from the project; in our Study Guide we give you some study tips you need to keep in mind if you are at a lower level. The dialogues we share imitate real-life conversations to help you prepare for real-life conversations, so only intermediate + level students should aim for full understanding. The comprehension questions, the word lists, the explanatory notes, the sample answers and the related resources are grouped by the level of their difficulty:
🌶 easy – ideal for elementary level,
🌶🌶 medium – best for pre-intermediate level,
🌶🌶🌶 difficult – intermediate and up
Are you ready to join us?
Join our Daily Dose of Hungarian on Patreon
Not sure yet? Check out our free samples here: